top of page

Consular Processing

Opening Doors offers advice and case preparation of petitions and applications to obtain lawful permanent residency visas to be processed at a consulate outside the U.S. Family members who may need help with consular processing include:

- Spouses, and unmarried children of legal permanent residents.

- Siblings, parents, spouses, and children of American citizens.

- Family members of American citizens or legal permanent residents who may have entered the U.S. without a visa.

ODIS Freedom route poster_edited_edited.
bottom of page