top of page

Fiancée / Fiancé Visa

If you are an American citizen, your fiancée/ fiancé who is living abroad may qualify for a temporary visa. This marriage must take place here in the U.S. within the 90 days that the temporary visa is granted.  Once the marriage has been established, adjustment of status must be filed.

bottom of page